[Freeipa-users] SUDO does not always works on first try

Zoske, Fabian f.zoske at euroimmun.de
Fri Oct 2 06:35:41 UTC 2015

Hi folks,

we recently setup an IPA-Server on Centos 7.1 and connected some Ubuntu 14.04 LTS machines to this server.
The IPA-Realm is just for configuring the clients, such as HBAC and SUDO. The user information are stored in an AD to which we established a two-way trust.

Our problem is now, that sudo sometimes tells us, that a user is not allowed to run SUDO on that machine. But on the second try he can execute the command which failed the first time.

Any ideas, whats wrong?

Best regards,
Fabian Zoske