[Freeipa-users] shared ip space for iDM and AD

Craig White CWhite at skytouchtechnology.com
Tue Oct 13 22:41:51 UTC 2015

Our environment is mostly Linux servers but we do have some Windows servers running MSSQL. A co-worker spun up Active Directory Domain Controllers without conferring with me and the Windows boxes are all on one of the VLAN private LAN networks used by FreeIPA. Thus we not only have reverse DNS servers in FreeIPA but also in Active Directory. Is it possible to have Active Directory use the reverse DNS servers on iDM/FreeIPA?

Craig White
System Administrator
O 623-201-8179   M 602-377-9752

[cid:image001.png at 01CF86FE.42D51630]

SkyTouch Technology     4225 E. Windrose Dr.     Phoenix, AZ 85032