[Freeipa-users] SUDO does not always works on first try

Zoske, Fabian f.zoske at euroimmun.de
Mon Oct 26 12:34:21 UTC 2015

Hi folks,

Unfortunately the fix doesn't work as expected. On the first hosts I tried, there was no sign of the problem anymore, but when a colleage tried the hosts the problem occurs again.
And we discovered another side effect: new enrolled IPA clients are not able to communicate with the AD-DCs after the update of SSSD von IPA-DC.

Do you need any logs?

Best regards,
Fabian