[Freeipa-users] FreeIPA and Samba4

Joshua Doll joshua.doll at gmail.com
Thu Oct 29 19:16:51 UTC 2015

Hmm.. well I'm at a loss then. I had to only run the ipa-adtrust-install
--add-sids. I did notice when I was setting this up recently that I had to
run the adtrust-install command whenever I added new users or groups. I
don't know if it was just me being impatient or a limitation. Another thing
I noticed that is different between our two setups is I couldn't get this
setup to work on a separate host, I am running samba on the same host as my
ipa service.

--Joshua D Doll