[Freeipa-users] IPA Replication not working for User and DNS

Yogesh Sharma yks0000 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 30 16:21:58 UTC 2015

Thanks Rob & Martin. I will check in Logs. However when I checked last time
I noticed that "pki-tomcat" service was not present in ipactl status output
on replica server.

Connectivity between master (ipa-inf-prd-ng2-01) and slave (02) is their ,
able to do telnet/nc on 389 686 from slave to master and vice versa.

-Yogesh Sharma

(Sent from my HTC)