[Freeipa-users] ipa automountlocation-tofiles

Marc Wiatrowski wia at iglass.net
Wed Sep 2 19:25:50 UTC 2015

Hello,

In trying to script some changes for automount locations.  I've noticed
'ipa automountlocation-tofiles' doesn't seem to return everything.  As an
example:

$ ipa automountlocation-tofiles office | grep abg

returns nothing for abg.  Yes, I have run this without the grep and looked,
piped everything to a file and looked. Still nothing for abg and no errors
I can see.  There are several maps out of about 150 that don't show up
with automountlocation-tofiles.

However through the web gui they're there and they're there by specifically
looking for them. Also works with the clients and autofs.

$ ipa automountkey-show office auto.workers --all --key abg
  dn:
description=abg,automountmapname=auto.workers,cn=office,cn=automount,dc=iglass,dc=net
  Key: abg
  Mount information: server1:/path1/workers/&
  objectclass: automount, top

Its been easy enough to manually change the few the that don't get caught
by the dump, but been wondering... Any one have an idea?

ipa-admintools-3.0.0-47.el6.centos.x86_64
ipa-server-3.0.0-47.el6.centos.x86_64

Thanks,
Marc