[Freeipa-users] AuthorizedKeysCommand for clients using nss-pam-ldapd

Gustavo Mateus gustavo.mateus at gmail.com
Mon Sep 14 17:01:57 UTC 2015

I did not try that setup because the config-redhat-sssd-before-1-9 because
its description says it works with version 1.5 - 1.8, and Amazon linux has
1.2

    config-redhat-sssd-before-1-9        : Instructions for configuring a
system

                                           with an old version of SSSD
(1.5-1.8)

                                           as a IPA client. This set of

                                           instructions is targeted for

                                           platforms that include the
authconfig

                                           utility, which are all Red Hat
based

                                           platforms.

It is good to know that it works. I'll give it a try.

Thanks,
Gustavo