[Freeipa-users] rhel 6.7 upgrade - sssd/sudo

Andy Thompson Andy.Thompson at e-tcc.com
Thu Sep 17 11:42:54 UTC 2015

I've narrowed it down a bit doing some testing.  The sudo rules work when I remove the user group restriction from them.  My sudo rules all have my ad groups in the rule

  Rule name: ad_linux_admins
  Enabled: TRUE
  Host category: all
  Command category: all
  RunAs User category: all
  RunAs Group category: all
  User Groups: ad_linux_admins  <- if I remove this then the rule gets applied
  Sudo Option: !authenticate

-andy