[Freeipa-users] SSSD client (amazon linux) + IPA server (Redhat)

Jakub Hrozek jhrozek at redhat.com
Mon Sep 21 19:56:25 UTC 2015

On Mon, Sep 21, 2015 at 10:40:07PM +0300, Alexander Bokovoy wrote:
> At this point I'd suggest you to investigate yourself and contact Amazon
> support for finding out exactly what is happening there.

It would be nice if Amazon actually packaged all the functionality RHEL
packages for several years :-)

But maybe there are some issues preventing them -- filing a support case
and asking them might go a long way. I'm sure if Amazon approached us on
this (or the -devel) list we'd be glad to work with them on any
technical issues..