[Freeipa-users] rhel 6.7 upgrade - sssd/sudo

Andy Thompson Andy.Thompson at e-tcc.com
Mon Sep 21 20:42:11 UTC 2015

> On Mon, Sep 21, 2015 at 07:39:01PM +0000, Andy Thompson wrote:

I'm just trying to use yum.  If I yum downgrade sssd I get a ton of deps.  If include all the deps it lists

yum downgrade sssd sssd-proxy sssd-ipa sssd-common-pac sssd-krb5 sssd-krb5-common sssd-ldap sssd-ad libipa_hbac libipa_hbac-python python-sssdconfig

I get multilib errors with libsss_idmap.

Looks like my local repo doesn't have libsss_idmap 1.11 available.  Let me look into that and see what repo it sits in and see if I can figure out why it's not pulling in.

-andy