[Freeipa-users] [Import existing CA Cert]

Michael Anderson michael.anderson at elegosoft.com
Tue Sep 22 10:41:58 UTC 2015

Hi All,

we're evaluation freeipa/dogtag as a pki management service and hoping
to replace our existing menagerie of bash/openssl scripts. I'm trying to
establish a migration path for our existing pki solution and have a few
questions:

* how can I import and use our existing CA signing cert?
* can I import existing server certs and keys?
* I'm using Fedora22. When I install dogtag-pki, the user page for
submitting csr's is available. But when I install the freeipa package, I
get a 404 when attempting to access the page. Is this functionality
available in freeipa?

Thanks!

Michael Anderson

Michael Anderson
IT Services & Support

elego Software Solutions GmbH
Gustav-Meyer-Allee 25
Building 12.3 (BIG) room 227
13355 Berlin, Germany

phone +49 30 23 45 86 96      michael.anderson at elegosoft.com
fax   +49 30 23 45 86 95      http://www.elegosoft.com

Geschaeftsfuehrer: Olaf Wagner, Sitz Berlin Amtsgericht
Berlin-Charlottenburg, HRB 77719, USt-IdNr: DE163214194