[Freeipa-users] otp issue: can't log in with password+otp

Martin Kosek mkosek at redhat.com
Wed Sep 23 07:14:06 UTC 2015

On a related point to this note - Duncan, did you try to run your setup with
RPM version of FreeIPA? FreeIPA 4.2 is included both in RHEL-7.2 Beta or in
Fedora 23 Beta updates-testing repo, so you can try the latest and greatest
version there and thus find out if the problems you are seeing are specific to
the containerization or rather a general issue.