[Freeipa-users] sudo options/sss_cache

Christoph Kaminski christoph.kaminski at biotronik.com
Thu Sep 24 13:39:48 UTC 2015

Hi

I have 3 problems/questions with ipa and sudo...

1. How to make a GLOBAL sudo rule with all the options what I want to
have? (e.g. !authenticate). I have tried to make a sudo rule for all users
on all hosts whom all users but without command and it doesnt work... Do I
need to set it for each rule separately?

2. How can I with sss_cache invalidate sudo rules? Do I need ever to kill
all files inside /var/lib/sssd/db? I dont see an option in sss_cache for
this :/

3. How long is the time where sssd invalidates the sudo rules and make a
new look into ipa? Can I set this time?

MfG
Christoph Kaminski