[Freeipa-users] Weird error when attempting to create a new 3.0.0 replica with CA - Could really use some help

Alex Williams alex.williams at brighter-technology.com
Wed Sep 30 09:25:05 UTC 2015

Hi guys,

I'm new to the list and I've got a really strange error when trying to
create a new 3.0.0 replica of our existing 3.0.0 servers, with CA. I can
create a replica without the CA, but once this replica is created, I
need to disconnect it, upgrade the schema and hang a 4.0.0 server off of
it to upgrade our entire deployment to ipa v4.

Rather than clutter up the list with code, I've created a pastebin with
the output I'm getting and any help, would be very much appreciated.
I've been at this for a couple of days now with various issues and this
particular one has me stumped.

Environment: RHEL6.6, IPA3.0.0

http://pastebin.com/zZRC6i0X

Thanks in advance for any help you can offer

Alex