[Freeipa-users] Announcing FreeIPA 4.3.1

Martin Kosek mkosek at redhat.com
Fri Apr 8 08:33:32 UTC 2016

On 03/24/2016 10:23 PM, Petr Vobornik wrote:
> The FreeIPA team would like to announce FreeIPA v4.3.1 bug fixing release!
>
> It can be downloaded from http://www.freeipa.org/page/Downloads. The builds are
> available for Fedora 24 and rawhide. Builds for Fedora 23 are available in the
> official COPR
> repository<https://copr.fedorainfracloud.org/coprs/g/freeipa/freeipa-4-3/>.
> Experimental builds for CentOS 7 will be available in the official FreeIPA
> CentOS7 COPR
> repository<https://copr.fedorainfracloud.org/coprs/g/freeipa/freeipa-4-3-centos7/>
> shortly after Easter Holidays.
>
> This announcement with links to Trac tickets is available on
> http://www.freeipa.org/page/Releases/4.3.1 .
>
> Fedora 24 update: https://bodhi.fedoraproject.org/updates/freeipa-4.3.1-1.fc24

For the record, I just finished upgrading FreeIPA Public Demo to version 4.3.1.
Besides other improvements noted on the release page, the good news is that the
FreeIPA demo web server now scores "A" in the SSL Labs SSL Server Test (the
cipher update is done automatically after upgrade to 4.3.1).

Martin