[Freeipa-users] Restrict WebUI access

dev at mdfive.dz dev at mdfive.dz
Thu Apr 14 11:57:52 UTC 2016

Hi,

By default, a simple user which authenticate on WebUI has access to his
profile info page and can list all users and access to their infos (read
only).

I want to limit a simple user to his profile info page only (where he
can change its own password) and disable access to users list and their
info.

Best regards.