[Freeipa-users] Object class violation

Günther J. Niederwimmer gjn at gjn.priv.at
Sun Apr 17 05:23:39 UTC 2016

Hello,
I like to setup / install  a replica for my IPA Server.

Now I have this Error

Configuring Kerberos KDC (krb5kdc). Estimated time: 30 seconds
  [1/8]: adding sasl mappings to the directory
  [2/8]: configuring KDC
  [3/8]: creating a keytab for the directory
  [4/8]: creating a keytab for the machine
  [5/8]: adding the password extension to the directory
  [6/8]: enable GSSAPI for replication
  [error] OBJECT_CLASS_VIOLATION: {'desc': 'Object class violation'}
Your system may be partly configured.
Run /usr/sbin/ipa-server-install --uninstall to clean up.

ipa.ipapython.install.cli.install_tool(Replica): ERROR    {'desc': 'Object
class violation'}

Have I also to delete the replica on the IPA Server ?

Or can I repair the replica ?

--
mit freundlichen Grüßen / best regards,

  Günther J. Niederwimmer