[Freeipa-users] ipa-client-install errors

Rob Crittenden rcritten at redhat.com
Wed Apr 20 20:04:01 UTC 2016

Ok, Gady sent the complete file out-of-band and the temporary krb5.conf
the client installer creates looks ok. It does include files from
/var/lib/sss/pubconf/krb5.include.d/. Can you see if there are any files
in there and if so, what the contents are?

BTW, what distro and release of ipa-client is this?

thanks

rob