[Freeipa-users] Migrate FreeIPA data from v3.0. to v4.2.0

Anthony Cheng anthony.wan.cheng at gmail.com
Mon Apr 25 21:33:29 UTC 2016

So I went ahead and ran the migrate-ds command; ran into issue that was
described here:
https://www.redhat.com/archives/freeipa-users/2015-March/msg00398.html when
trying to change password

I re-ran migrate-ds option; but I actually don't see the user accounts
being migrated at all when I run a "ipa user-show user_name --all"

I supposed manual option/script is the only option at this point?

Anthony

--

Thanks, Anthony