[Freeipa-users] can live turn off nsslapd-security: to off ?

Barry kliu at alumni.warwick.ac.uk
Thu Apr 28 09:03:12 UTC 2016

Already set nsslapd:sceruity off on server 1 <> server 2

BUt still produce error on replication. Is it possible to ignore any cert /
start tLS ?

/var/log/dirsrv/slapd-PKI-IPA
[28/Apr/2016:16:51:15 +0800] slapi_ldap_bind - Error: could not send
startTLS request: error -1 (Can't contact LDAP server) errno 107 (Transport
endpoint is not connected)

[26/Apr/2016:18:35:31 +0800] slapd_ldap_sasl_interactive_bind - Error:
could not perform interactive bind for id [] mech [GSSAPI]: LDAP error -1
(Can't contact LDAP server) ((null)) errno 107 (Transport endpoint is not
connected)