[Freeipa-users] oneWaySync affecting Password sync?

Andreas Calminder Andreas.Calminder at nordnet.se
Fri Apr 29 16:00:18 UTC 2016

Hello,
The goal was that I wanted to just have passwords in sync, leaving attributes and what not to windows but mostly to protect from accidental deletes in IPA being carried out in the active directory. I've removed the onewaysync attribute and worked around it with limiting the permissions for the user handling the replication.

Thanks!
Andreas