[Freeipa-users] HBAC with Active directory group is not working

Ben .T.George bentech4you at gmail.com
Fri Apr 29 16:05:55 UTC 2016

HI

actually i have added Domain Admins and the user ben is not part of Domain
Admins. But when i login to client machine, i am getting below

-sh-4.2$ id
uid=1827801104(ben at kwttestdc.com.kw) gid=1827801104(ben at kwttestdc.com.kw)
groups=1827801104(ben at kwttestdc.com.kw),1827800513(*domain
users at kwttestdc.com.kw <users at kwttestdc.com.kw>*),1827801105(sudo