[Freeipa-users] Certificate Issues

Adam Lewis alewis422 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 1 14:58:49 UTC 2016

A quick update. We did some digging on the segfault problem and I think it
was due to having to update the trusts on the CA cert. So we updated the
certmonger package and certmonger now starts again.
However we're kind of back to square one where we are still getting the
AUTH_FAIL messages in the debug log.
I have verified that the ipara entry's serial number and cert match the
serial number and cert from the one in /etc/httpd/alias.

Any other ideas?

Thanks!

--
Adam M. Lewis