[Freeipa-users] Certificate Issues

Adam Lewis alewis422 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 1 19:02:43 UTC 2016

Yup, It's just the text string. I don't know how much this matters but when
I ran the start-tracking for the ipaCert it didn't generate a new
certificate. I'm still working off of serial number 7, which is what it's
been since we installed IPA. Is there some way/reason for me to generate a
whole new ipaCert?

Thanks

--
Adam M. Lewis