[Freeipa-users] Certificate Issues

Adam Lewis alewis422 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 1 19:15:55 UTC 2016

Yup. I'm currently still sitting back in time. But any time I try to
resubmit either the ipaCert or the subsystemCert it errors out.

getcert list shows :
ca-error: Server at "
https://ipa.local.domain:9443/ca/agent/ca/profileProcess" replied: 1:
Authentication Error

And the debug log shows:
SignedAuditEventFactory: create()
message=[AuditEvent=AUTH_FAIL][SubjectID=$Unidentified$][Outcome=Failure][AuthMgr=certUserDBAuthMgr][AttemptedCred=CN=IPA
RA,O=MISS.ION] authentication failure
ReviewReqServlet: Invalid Credential.

Those appear to be the most significant messages. I'm disconnected so
getting the full log info is difficult. If it's the only way let me know
and I'll see what I can do. Worst case it'll just take me a while to
re-type it.

Thanks

--
Adam M. Lewis