[Freeipa-users] Querying the dir srv

Sean Hogan schogan at us.ibm.com
Thu Aug 4 16:43:53 UTC 2016

Thanks Ben.. appreciated..  will give it a go.  Do you guys recommend any
specific ldap viewer to view the internals?  I was looking at apache dir
studio I think it was... but needs java and I don't want to add java
to a server that does not have it increasing the mitigation/vulnerability
factor of the box.

I ran   ipa host-find --all
and noticed this setting in the list
 Keytab: True

I am thinking Keytab entry = enroll true

Sean Hogan