[Freeipa-users] Declarative configuration options?

Mike LoSapio mike.losapio at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 20:52:47 UTC 2016

Something declarative which can be version controlled and considered a
"source of truth" and driven from configuration management (chef,
puppet, ansible - whatever your flavor)

A scheme to reconcile account properties, group memberships,
permissions, etc... I could see how this would be a slippery slope
because of the depth of groupings/permissions/etc... but a
version-controlled declarative user config gives a nice record for
auditors (When did mike get an account, who granted access to him,
when did he get access, what other access has he had over the last
year... etc..)

~~ Pseudo declaraion
ipa_user: mike
  uid: mlosapio