[Freeipa-users] sudo rules question on ubuntu 16.0.1

Jeff Goddard jgoddard at emerlyn.com
Thu Aug 11 14:40:23 UTC 2016

I've looked though these but not found anything helpful. It appears as
though my previous statement about the 1 group being found was misleading
as the sssd.$mydomain.com.log file reports that no sudo rules are found.
Does this mean that the LDAP tree being searched is different on ubuntu vs
centos?

Jeff