[Freeipa-users] Admin password no more working

Deepak Dimri deepak_dimri at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 18 14:16:49 UTC 2016

Hi All,
While trying to automate IPA client registration programatically, i seems have made my admin password out of sync between KDC and

/etc/krb5.keytab. Now when i try login into ipa GUI via admin i am getting "The password or username is incorrect" - though i am trying with the correct password that i have been using. Is there anyway i can login to GUI in this situation? Is there anyway i can get my admin password reseted or something? i can run my ansible playbooks w/out any issues on the linux host but cannot login to GUI any more...
Thanks for your great help!
Regards,Deepak