[Freeipa-users] can't get sudo to work.

Tony Brian Albers tba at statsbiblioteket.dk
Wed Aug 24 06:55:31 UTC 2016

And indeed the compat tree was disabled.

Guess I forgot to reenable it after copying the db to a testing
environment.

Thanks guys, sudo is working fine now.

/tony

--
Best regards,

Tony Albers
Systems administrator, IT-development
State and University Library, Victor Albecks Vej 1, 8000 Aarhus C, Denmark.
Tel: +45 8946 2316