[Freeipa-users] Two masters and one of them is desynchronized

Petr Spacek pspacek at redhat.com
Wed Aug 24 10:16:44 UTC 2016

Hi,

again, please always keep freeipa-users at redhat.com in Cc of your e-mails. This
is not a private support channel.

Ludwig, do you know if dataversion is expected to be consistent among all
replicas or not? I would not expect consistent values.

https://access.redhat.com/documentation/en-US/Red_Hat_Directory_Server/10/html/Configuration_Command_and_File_Reference/rootdse-attributes.html#dataversion

did not answer this question. If we find out the right answer we should extend
the description in documentation.

Petr^2 Spacek