[Freeipa-users] SUDO and group lookup in AD trust

Troels Hansen th at casalogic.dk
Thu Aug 25 09:30:52 UTC 2016

Hmm, adding the CentOS SSSD 1.14 copr repo and running yum upgrade, getting a version 1.14.1, clean cache DB (complaing about cache being old version), I can getent users, but log log in for no obvious reason (system error in secure.log).

Downgrading to official RHEL 7.2 SSSD-1.13 restores logging in.

--
Med venlig hilsen

Troels Hansen

Systemkonsulent

Casalogic A/S

T (+45) 70 20 10 63

M (+45) 22 43 71 57

Red Hat, SUSE, VMware, Citrix, Novell, Yellowfin BI, EnterpriseDB, Sophos og meget mere.