[Freeipa-users] SUDO and group lookup in AD trust

Lukas Slebodnik lslebodn at redhat.com
Thu Aug 25 20:41:53 UTC 2016

On (25/08/16 11:30), Troels Hansen wrote:
>Hmm, adding the CentOS SSSD 1.14 copr repo and running yum upgrade,
>getting a version 1.14.1, clean cache DB (complaing about cache being
>old version),
Upgrade to 1.14.1 should not require puring sssd cache.
If you are able to reproduce then please provide steps.
Or file a sssd bug https://fedorahosted.org/sssd/newticket

>I can getent users, but log log in for no obvious reason (system error in secure.log).

system error sounds bad. Please provide log files with
high debug level in domain section sssd.conf

https://fedorahosted.org/sssd/wiki/Troubleshooting#SSSDdebuglogs

LS