[Freeipa-users] Getting ACL Syntax Error(-5)

Deepak Dimri deepak_dimri at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 31 10:52:12 UTC 2016

Thanks Martin, That worked.
Though this ACI did not help me achieve what i was looking for. Let me ask this to you if you can advice me something:-
i want to create a permission which should allow an admin to 'add'/'delete' hosts from "foo-hostgroup" list only if the "member attribute"value is equal to "foo". I basically want to restrict the foo admin to not to add any other host in the "foo-hostgroup other than the host having an attribute value as "foo". Why i can achieve this?
Many Thanks,Deepak