[Freeipa-users] DNS search timeouts and incomplete results

Martin Basti mbasti at redhat.com
Tue Dec 13 16:17:23 UTC 2016

Tomas already replied to you, copying here as archives are currently
offline to prevent spam

"""

Hi,

you seem to be hitting the size limit on LDAP side. To verify, check

ldapsearch -D 'cn=directory manager' -W -b cn=config cn=config | grep
nsslapd-sizelimit

If you really need to increase this size limit, you will have to modify
the nsslapd-sizelimit in cn=config.

"""

Martin