[Freeipa-users] Change in list archives accessibility

Simo Sorce simo at redhat.com
Wed Dec 14 11:46:48 UTC 2016

On Mon, 2016-12-12 at 05:04 -0500, Simo Sorce wrote:
> Dear freeipa-users,
> in an attempt to identify how the recent wave of spamming activity
> targets mailing list posters, I have temporarily disabled free access to
> the archives.
> This is not a permanent change and public access will be restored
> shortly.

Dear freeipa-users,
I am going to conclude this experiment now, public access to the list
archives is invaluable for searches.
Apologies in advance if the spam issue will resurface, we are studying a
way to deal with it w/o compromising public access for search and
archive purposes.

If you have an ideas/complaints/suggestions feel free to contact the
mailing list owners address.

Simo.

--
Simo Sorce * Red Hat, Inc * New York