[Freeipa-users] FreeIPA and vSphere

Serhii Honchar heralt at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 16:34:35 UTC 2016

Alexander,
as per RFC2696 in such case:
---

If the server does not support this control, the server
   MUST return an error of unsupportedCriticalExtension if the client
   requested it as critical,

---
So  in case slapi-nis plugin doesn't support "paged results control", it is
quite incorrect to absolutely ignore control regardless of their
"criticality". To comply with RFC2696 slapi-nis plugin shall reply
with "unsupportedCriticalExtension"
error in such cases. Am i right?

ср, 14 груд. 2016 о 18:24 Alexander Bokovoy <abokovoy at redhat.com> пише: