[Freeipa-users] Asking for help with crashed freeIPA istance

Daniel Schimpfoessl daniel at schimpfoessl.com
Tue Dec 20 15:36:46 UTC 2016

Thanks for getting back to me.

getcert list | grep expires shows dates years in the future for all
certificates
[image: Inline-Bild 1]

ipactl start --force

Eventually the system started with:
     Forced start, ignoring pki-tomcatd Service, continuing normal
operations.

systemctl status ipa shows: failed

ldapsearch -H ldaps://localhost:636 -D "cn=directory manager" -w password
-b "" -s base
ldapsearch -H ldaps://localhost:636 -D "cn=directory manager" -w
[image: Inline-Bild 2]

The logs have thousands of lines like it, what am I looking for
specifically?

Daniel