[Freeipa-users] (no subject)

Youenn PIOLET piolet.y at gmail.com
Wed Dec 21 17:05:30 UTC 2016

Hi Adrian,

You can use basic_ldap_auth to connect to FreeIPA using LDAP instead of
negotiate_kerberos_auth :

auth_param basic program /usr/lib/squid3/basic_ldap_auth -R \

    -b "cn=accounts,dc=example,dc=com" \

    -f uid=%s -h <freeipa-server> -ZZ
auth_param basic children 10

auth_param basic realm infra.msv

auth_param basic credentialsttl 30 second

Regards,

--
Youenn Piolet
piolet.y at gmail.com