[Freeipa-users] updating certificates

Josh jcnt at use.startmail.com
Sat Dec 24 02:44:23 UTC 2016

Hi Flo,

looks like ipa-certupdate requires /etc/ipa/nssdb to be already updated
so it seems useless if existing certificates expired.

I am experimenting on another server with expired certificates. Was able
to successfully update /etc/httpd/alias and /etc/dirsrv/slapd-INSTANCE
but ipa command still returns with SEC_ERROR_UNTRUSTED_ISSUER even
though I updated /etc/ipa/nssdb with new intermediate certificate from
startcom.

Am I missing something else here?

Josh.