[Freeipa-users] IPA Servers out of sync - DNS records

Martin Basti mbasti at redhat.com
Tue Dec 27 11:47:32 UTC 2016

On 27.12.2016 12:40, Outback Dingo wrote:
> On Tue, Dec 27, 2016 at 5:59 AM, Martin Basti <mbasti at redhat.com> wrote:
>>
>> On 27.12.2016 00:25, Outback Dingo wrote:
>>> Seems my secondary ipa server is somehow out of sync with the master,
>>> is there any way to force a sync update ?
>>>
>> Can you elaborate more?
>>
>> What exactly from DNS records is out of sync?
>>
>> Martin
>
> it appears as though at least one A record is missing there might be
> more but thats the first i noticed

Can you please search for replication conflicts

https://access.redhat.com/documentation/en-US/Red_Hat_Directory_Server/10/html/Administration_Guide/Managing_Replication-Solving_Common_Replication_Conflicts.html

and do you have any replication errors in
/var/log/dirsrv/slapd-*/errors  log on servers?

Martin