[Freeipa-users] Fw: [Centos7.2 Freeipa 4.2] browser : your session has expired

Christopher Lamb christopher.lamb at ch.ibm.com
Tue Feb 2 09:33:55 UTC 2016

Hi Martin,

Good points

Web UI
Cannot authenticate to Web UI
   Make sure that the user can authenticate in CLI, e.g. with kinit $USER
   --> yes the user can ssh to FreeIPA hosts, and can call kinit without
   error.
   Make sure that httpd, dirsrv and ipa_memcached services on the affected
   FreeIPA server are running. --> httpd, slapd and memcached all running
   (proved by pgrep -l)
   Make sure there are no related SELinux AVCs -- SELinux is disabled
   Make sure that cookies are enabled on the client browser --> enabled
   Make sure that the time on the FreeIPA server is up to date and there is
   no (significant) clock skew (freeipa-users thread) --> no clock skew
   Search for any related errors in /var/log/httpd/error_log --> no errors
   today

Chris