[Freeipa-users] freeipa client in DMZ

Andy Thompson Andy.Thompson at e-tcc.com
Tue Feb 2 14:51:55 UTC 2016

Going through my firewall logs it appears kerberos needs opened to the DCs at a minimum although I dropped 464 in there as well.  Once I opened that up I was able to authenticate

I'm not much of an AD guy so I don't know if there is a way to limit the servers accessed within AD.  In my environment I had to setup separate DNS servers for the AD domain due to the environment setup so I could control it that way by removing DC records from that DNS environment.  My thought is that it relies on the _kerberos._tcp srv records

-andy