[Freeipa-users] Obtaining certificate private keys for Apache/etc.

Christopher Young mexigabacho at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 02:23:44 UTC 2016

That looks more like a regular SSL/TLS guide.  I was asking about
interacting with FreeIPA (likely via certmonger, I think)
specifically.  If anyone has details on obtaining the default system
cert (and especially the private key) and exporting/converting to
PEMs, I'd greatly appreciate.

I will try and look over your guide regardless soon and provide some
feedback.  At the moment, I'm confused about where the private keys
used to generate the default host PKI certs are stored and how to
extract them.