[Freeipa-users] devconf.cz talks about FreeIPA

Alexander Bokovoy abokovoy at redhat.com
Sun Feb 7 19:24:19 UTC 2016

On Sun, 07 Feb 2016, Alexander Bokovoy wrote:
>Hi!
>
>Every year FreeIPA/SSSD/... developers gather together in Brno, Czech
>Republic at the beginning of February to participate in DevConf.cz, a
>local conference which originally started as Red Hat's event and grew
>quickly into one of biggest free software events in Eastern Europe.
>
>This year devconf.cz was also joined by JBoss conference and had up to 7
>talks in parallel at the same time. Overall, there were 1200+ visitors
>on Friday and about 2/3 of that Saturday/Sunday.
>
>We had several talks related to FreeIPA and a practical workshop
>dedicated to deployment of FreeIPA and use of its features. Most of the
>sessions were streamed live and are now available on youtube.
>
>Below are some talks, I'm trying to give links to the time when actual
>talk did start as often streaming started by schedule:
>
>FreeIPA workshop by Torsted Scherf and German Parente
>Part1: https://youtu.be/cxRK1MExMsc?t=4m57s
>Part2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBzL1_3nKH4
>
>Atomic, with and without Atomic, by Jan Pazdziora:
>https://youtu.be/SBQpYUXLR9I?t=2m20s
>
>Enterprise desktop at home with FreeIPA and GNOME, by yours truly:
>https://youtu.be/L_4oiNr_mVY?t=3m5s
>
>Integrating IdM with Red Hat Openstack: Improving security in the Cloud,
>by Ade Lee and Rob Crittenden:
>https://youtu.be/utQts81V8mA?t=9m21s
>
>Ipsilon: how to deploy federation, by Patrick Uiterwijk:
>https://youtu.be/_S5uT3RoZgY?t=2m12s
>
>New cryptography for binding data to third parties, by Nathaniel
>McCallum:
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ixo8iOpQsNQ?t=0m34s
Forgot to mention -- if you don't see the talk when accessing it with
a link above, press a "switch camera" button in right bottom corner --
Youtube has put the talks as 'separate camera streams' under the same
streaming view, so some of the links may be misleading. I haven't found
a how to get direct link to a specific camera view.

--
/ Alexander Bokovoy