[Freeipa-users] Question about ldap proxy/AD + sudo + HBAC

Birnbaum, Warren (ETW) Warren.Birnbaum at nike.com
Mon Feb 15 11:24:08 UTC 2016

Hi Jakub,

Thanks but I have sudo working OK.  What I am trying make work is HBAC.
That I can¹t get to work with the proxy hack.  Is there a way to do that?

Thanks,

Warren

Warren Birnbaum : Infrastructure Services
Digital Linux Infrastructure Services
Europe CDT Techn. Operations
Nike Inc. : Mobile +31 6 23902697

On 2/15/16, 11:31 AM, "freeipa-users-bounces at redhat.com on behalf of Jakub