[Freeipa-users] Question about ldap proxy/AD + sudo + HBAC

Birnbaum, Warren (ETW) Warren.Birnbaum at nike.com
Mon Feb 15 15:58:15 UTC 2016

Jakub,

We want to use password stored in AD and get a yes/no from the AD side.
My understanding (which is very limited) is that if we use the IPA
authentication then it resides in the local kerberos database.  Is that
not correct?  If I am completely off, how would I setup type of
authentication from IPA up?

Thanks again,

Warren
Warren Birnbaum : Infrastructure Services
Digital Linux Infrastructure Services
Europe CDT Techn. Operations
Nike Inc. : Mobile +31 6 23902697