[Freeipa-users] Question about ldap proxy/AD + sudo + HBAC

Birnbaum, Warren (ETW) Warren.Birnbaum at nike.com
Mon Feb 15 18:57:13 UTC 2016

Jakub,

I am very interested in your standalone HBAC PAM module if you think it
would apply in this situation.  I would be happy to test it out if helpful.

Thanks again for you help,

Warren Birnbaum

Warren Birnbaum : Infrastructure Services
Digital Linux Infrastructure Services
Europe CDT Techn. Operations
Nike Inc. : Mobile +31 6 23902697