[Freeipa-users] Split backup actions in stop - backup - start commands

Matt . yamakasi.014 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 19 09:20:36 UTC 2016

Hi guys,

As I'm using burp for backup I get the feeling it fails obt eh
ipa-backup proces itself when runned as a pre_script. I think it waits
for some exitcode or already gets it before the real backup of IPA has
been finished.

I'm checking this out as burp also outputs messages as errors because
it just does it that way.