[Freeipa-users] ID Views without AD

Mike Kelly pioto at pioto.org
Fri Feb 19 12:26:10 UTC 2016

Thanks.

Ok, one final concern, though, I guess I didn't resolve the issues with
sudo...

[root at data ~]# sudo -l -U pioto
User pioto is not allowed to run sudo on data.

But, huh, after running these few commands, now I can?

[root at data ~]# id pioto
uid=1001(pioto) gid=1001(pioto)
groups=1001(pioto),991(libvirt),988(docker),1005(backups),1009(media),1403400000
[root at data ~]# getent passwd 1403400000
admin:*:1403400000:1403400000:Administrator:/home/admin:/bin/bash
[root at data ~]# getent passwd admin
admin:*:1403400000:1403400000:Administrator:/home/admin:/bin/bash
[root at data ~]# id pioto
uid=1001(pioto) gid=1001(pioto)
groups=1001(pioto),991(libvirt),988(docker),1005(backups),1009(media),1403400000(admins)
[root at data ~]# sudo -l -U pioto
Matching Defaults entries for pioto on this host:
    requiretty, !visiblepw, always_set_home, env_reset, env_keep="COLORS
DISPLAY HOSTNAME HISTSIZE INPUTRC KDEDIR
    LS_COLORS", env_keep+="MAIL PS1 PS2 QTDIR USERNAME LANG LC_ADDRESS
LC_CTYPE", env_keep+="LC_COLLATE LC_IDENTIFICATION
    LC_MEASUREMENT LC_MESSAGES", env_keep+="LC_MONETARY LC_NAME LC_NUMERIC
LC_PAPER LC_TELEPHONE", env_keep+="LC_TIME LC_ALL
    LANGUAGE LINGUAS _XKB_CHARSET XAUTHORITY",
secure_path=/sbin\:/bin\:/usr/sbin\:/usr/bin

User pioto may run the following commands on this host:
    (ALL : ALL) ALL
[root at data ~]# getent group 1403400000
admins:*:1403400000:admin,pioto

----

Is there maybe some other cache that `sss_cache -E` isn't clearing? Or some
other reason it didn't properly fetch the "admins" group until I looked up
the "admin" user?

--

Mike Kelly